Software for recording, archiving, managing & advanced analysis of medical audio, video data with computer-aided diagnosis.
This version is already available and it is used by individual practitioners in phoniatry and laryngology, and also in other medical specialties, where imaging devices are used for diagnostics, for example in ultrasound diagnostics. Basic features:
- Video recording - easy and comfortable capturing and archiving of images from endoscope cameras or other imaging devices.
- Module for kymography – work analysis of the vocal folds as a function of time at any cross-section of the vocal folds.
- Phonovibrogram and vocal folds work parameters – functions extending the kymography module with vocal folds work parameters and visualization of phonovibrograms.
- Templates for examinations in various medical specialties – i.e., ultrasound, created on clients demand in order to allow easy and quick description of any standard examination.
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy – archiving of pictures from flexible endoscope with camera on the end.
- Voice analysis – (module for laryngology/phoniatry specialties) – full voice analysis that allows to analyze recorded voice samples.
- “A” vowel analysis module – diagnostic voice analysis based on “a” vowel extended phonation.
- Phrase analysis module – diagnostic voice analysis based on any phrase or sentence.
- Long phrase analysis module – allows to record long phrase or whole text for later diagnostic analysis of text fragment.
- Voice organ capacity analysis module – voice capacity analysis based on time measurement and long-term parameters of the longest phonation.
- Vocal loading test – vocal loading test defines how acoustic parameters value changes during reading a long text.
- Singers voice analysis module – perfect for voice emission exercises, allows to diagnose voice disorders like dysphonia, module contain all standard tools used in singers voice assessment.
- Speech disfluency analysis – voice sample analysis in segmental form, which is a vowel, phrase or sentence repeated several times; allows for speech fluency quality assessment (in example used in assessment of stuttering).
- Advanced semi-automatic, configurable reporting.
- Medical history of patient.