The latest gerneration of Table Filling Modules for Infusion Bags
Patient-specific medication using Smartfill technology Medical therapies and applications are being customised to an increasingly significant extent. Kiefel has launched a space-saving table filling module at the 2016 K trade fair in Duesseldorf, Germany, with a view to accommodating the growing demand for personalised medication.
Flexible and safe The Kiefel table filling module with Smartfill technology – all the benefits at a glance:
- fill volumes starting from 50 ml - high degree of filling accuracy - users can adapt the bag uptake process to their own requirements and observe the process through a viewing window - fully-automatic and fully-integrated CIP / SIP system - interface to superordinate systems such as MES or ERP - user-friendly operation - space-saving device with a particularly low floor space requirement
Kiefel is the market leader in the construction of machines used to manufacture blood bags. Our blood-bag machines are in use worldwide in the production of these sensitive articles. Our expertise leaves us well-placed to tackle any challenges that our customers in the sector might set us. Special attention is paid to fulfilling and monitoring the highest quality criteria when manufacturing blood bags. Our innovative solutions let us offer our customers just the right level of automation to meet their needs, and thus optimize their efficiency.
- Film cleaning and film-edge adjustment - Process-monitoring - Automatic feeding units - Product labeling - Station for weld thickness measurement - Stripping and stacking station - Laser-marking of products - Top-bottom welding
Osotmy-bags are nowadays made of extremely thin materials. In order to ensure maximum reliabilty and product quality, their manufacture requires constant monitoring of the welding parameters. Our entire range of machines, which runs from semi-automatic lines with manual feeding of components to fully automatic variants, is designed to offer customers an optimized solution for their particular needs. The modular design of these units allows systems upgrading in later stages.
- Wide product-range (open/closed pouches) - Maximum efficiency based on automatic product changeover - Semi- or fully automatic component feeding - Minimal tool changeover times, on-screen-controlled - User-friendly machine control system and display - Fully automatic filter feed - Diagnosis system - Component loading with flexible feeding system - Vision system for auto-correct technology - 2-4 layer materials
Kiefel machines are successfully used worldwide in the manufacture and filling of infusion, CAPD and multi-chamber products. Our success is based on the use of proven components but also on customer-specific designs. Monitoring and testing equipment is deployed accordingly in order to fulfill our customers' demands for high quality.
- Film cleaning - Automatic or manual component feed - Servo technology - Barcode-based tool detection - Splice detection - Quality-assurance monitoring system - Diagnosis system - Various printing techniques (hot stamp, laser, thermal transfer, flexo printing, DOD - drop on demand) - Headspace control - Control of rest oxygen
For producers of bags for medical use, Kiefel offers fully-automatic plastics welding lines based on HF or thermo- contact technology, along with high-performance filling systems. Kiefel is a world leader when it comes to the design and manufacture of machines used to HF- and thermo-contact welding.
- High-Frequency Welding - Thermocontact Welding - Special Welding Processes