Luigi Bonini decided to open the Bonini SRL company in 1959. The first activity unit was strictly related to the realization of moulds, but in 1962 it has already become specialized in the development of a cutting technology for the moulding of plastic components for pharmaceutical use.
Moreover, after a brief period, the core business of the company expanded with the introduction of the automatic assembling of drip chambers.
Then, the qualitative growth of the companys offer and the positive feedback from the market made it necessary to widen the production area. In 1975 the company moved to its present base, in Stallone street. It was afterwards enlarged again, in the years 1994 and 2000, and now the production area has an extent of 2500 mq and its divided into three main departments: moulding, assembling and storage department.
With the new millennium, a new generation of managers succeeds Luigi Bonini as head of the company: they are Luigis two sons, Giovanni and Giuliano, and his daughter Claudia. They make further innovations, even if they continue the plans and the work started by the founder.
Today, Bonini SRL is a leading company in design, production and marketing at a global level of a wide range of products for medical devices; particularly important among them are bag connectors such as twist-off, vial and injection ports.