C.B.M. - About us
C.B.M. was founded in 1962 on its current site, although it had been previously operating in Milan since 1945. It developed over an area of 30,000 m2, 10,000 m2 of which are under cover.
From the very start, the company specialised in medical equipment, especially in the area of sterilisation, manufacturing high quality equipment that is reliable and is built to last:
- Steam sterilising units (autoclaves) with a capacity of 17 l to 23 l.
- Stainless steel hot air sterilising units, with a capacity of 2 l. to104 l.
- Quartz sphere instant sterilising units
- Washing machines for bedpans and urinals
- Electric hot water boilers
- Rigid sterilising containers in stainless steel and aluminium, equipped with a range of accessories
- Perforated metal baskets
- Metal mesh baskets
- Metal wire baskets
To complete the range of articles, we produce the following:
- Stainless steel accessories for wards and small surgeries
- Surgery furniture
- Examination couches
- Display cases
- Waste holders
- Surgery lamps
- Stands for drip feeds
The articles produced have always been used in the hospital, dental and aesthetic sectors.
The range of articles, over 4000 in all, can be managed quickly and efficiently because of the way C.B.M. is organised.
Our technical office is of course always willing to consider personalised technical specifications when necessary.
As we frequently supply through international tender, this is a guarantee of meeting required delivery times.
Any agent can therefore turn to us, safe in the knowledge that he will receive a delivery in the required time and manner, whatever the quantity requested.
The company uses traditional sales channels (wholesalers and distributors) as well as distributing its own products throughout Italy and the world.
The quality system certification that we have held since 1995 show the high level of quality that we supply.
Current reference standards
UNI EN ISO 9001:2008
UNI EN ISO 13485:2012