DICO viewing station for operating rooms
Complete medical computer with reference monitor.
• Monitors protected by SCHOTT CONTURAN DARO glass with antiglare coating, 8-fold reduction of reflected rays.
• Foldable, washable, silicone keyboard with optional medical mouse tray.
• Intended for use in operating theaters, treatment rooms ( easy to clean and disinfect )
• Make it possible to view medical images downloaded from the LAN network, DVD drive, USB ports and other data storage
Efficient computer system equipped with min.:
- processor Intel i3, 3, 40 GHz
- main board Intel
- memory RAM 4 GB ( expandable to 16 GB on request)
- hard driver HDD 500 GB or SSD
- socket LAN 10/100/1000 MBit protected from flooding
- USB 3.0 – 2 sockets protected from flooding in the front
- graphics card – Professional graphics card ensuring high - precision imaging
- recorder DVD+/-RW
- operating system Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. EN
• LED X-ray film viewer, single or double, option with shutters, constitutes an analogue part of the station.
• Possibility to expand the station in the future and adapt it to changing technical requirements (processor, memory, HDD, etc.)
• Configuration matched to client/user requirements:
▫ monitors with a diagonal from 21 “to 70”
▫ number of monitors
▫ type and position of the keyboard
▫ housing type and color: powder coating, sheet steel, glass (RAL colors)
▫ LED X-ray film viewer with / without shutters
▫ other functions – recording, images from cameras, signals routing, voice communication, clock,
access card reader, additional video inputs
▫ touch screen multi touch
• Wall mounted, built in or on mobile stand versions available
standards EN 60601-1:2011 (safety of medical devices) and EN 60601-1-2:2007 (electromagnetic compatibility), entry in registration of medical devices, certificate CE 93/42/EEC
Version like nurses station:
Nurses station DiCO is a version of DICO viewing station
designed to work in operating rooms and process
administrative data and other data related to IT service
system in operating room during and after surgical
The station is a complete separate and independent
medical computer designed to operate in areas which
require the highest standard of microbiological purity
(ease of cleaning and disinfection), and at the same time
there is a need of connection with hospital information
The station is equipped with a computer system min. Intel
i3 ( processor i5, i7 ), powerful graphics card and a medical
silicone keyboard with touchpad and medical mouse tray.
Monitor of the nurses station is calibrated to the DICOM
Part.14 standard grayscale allowing to view X-ray images.
Screen size: 21”, 24” or 40”. Operating system Windows.
Version with touch screen available on request. Mounting
versions: wall mounted, built in, or on mobile stand.