ANTI-HIV 1/2 TEST
The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a lentivirus (a subgroup of retrovirus) that causes the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), a condition in humans in which progressive failure of the immune system.HIV continues to be a major global public health issue, having claimed more than 39 million lives so far. In 2013, 1.5 million people died from HIV-related causes globally.
- Immuno-chromatographic (Ag-Ab-Ag) sandwich assay
- CE Certified
- Qualitative detection of antibodies generated against IgG, IgA and IgM of HIV virus.
- Detects antibodies generated against all HIV subtypes (HIV Type 1, Type 2, Group O)
- Detects antibodies generated against gp120, gp41, gp36, p24 Antigens
- High stability, specificity and sensitivity
Sensitivity: 100%, Specificity: 100%, (+) Predictive V: 100%, (-) Predictive 100%