Aspirator-Disposable system for the aspiration and retrieval of body fluids, fitted with a protection valve (medical suction unit).
ASPIRATOR is a disposable system for the aspiration and retrieval of body fluids, fitted with a protection valve (medical suction unit).
- It consists of a rigid transparent container labelled in yellow (the only re-usable component of the system, provided that it is washed according to standard cleaning practice at the hospital and re-sterilized at 121ºC, 20 min). The container is used in a single or multiple arrangement, depending on the support.
- The system is installed by means either of single wall supports or mobile supports of 2, 4 or 6 containers, where the bags are then housed.
- It uses 2000 ml (1800 ml useful) flexible replacement bags, fitted with a cap adapted to the container.
The bag and its cap are welded: continuous complete welding.
- When connected, they are airtight. All bags are checked by ultrasensitive pressure differential measurement during testing.
- White bags are the standard units for collecting exudates.
- Besides being used for collecting exudates, blue bags include a filter valve which closes on contact with fluids, isolating the system when full. The filter pore size prevents contamination of the hospital aspiration line.
- When full, blue bags maintain a safety chamber at the top, which assists the replacement of the bags installed.
- The bags are connected by means of non-collapsible flexible tubes
- The set of connection tubes is supplied with the supports.