Diagnostic EKG Cables & Accessories
• FMT E-100, E-101, E-103 & E-104 series EKG cables are designed specially for diagnostic applications.
• All of the leads are clearly identified by color code and inerasable, embossed plastics location designator.
• To ensure correct application of the electrodes, their positions and color codes are indicated on the trunk cable yoke.
• FMT ECG cables are color coded and imprinted in either IEC or AHA protocols.
• Specially designed, fully shielded low noise cable minimizes electrical noise and interface to provide maximum signal quality. For additional signal protection semi conductive PVC layer used with inner shield.
• Specially designed, polyurethane jacketed yoke and lead cables, flexible bend reliefs at the connector and cable yoke provide extra durability and extend product life.
• Inner conductors of the cables are Kelvar filled tinned tinsel for strength and durability.
• FMT EKG cables use all medical grade Polyurethane, Santroprene, Polypropylene and ABS components. No LATEX. No PVC to maximize patient safety and comfort by minimizing the risk of bio-compatibility problems.
• FMT EKG cables can be supplied with or without resistors. 4.7 kΩ, 10 kΩ and 20 kΩ resistor options available.
• Resistors for defibrillation protection are safely housed in the cable yoke.
• Lead wires terminated to 4.0 mm nickel-plated insulated banana, 3.2 mm straight pin, snap or grabber.
• FMT also offers compatible leadwires for various ECG manufacturers.
• The wide range of available connectors make FMT diagnostic EKG cables compatible with most of the EKG devices in the market.
• FMT diagnostic EKG cables have part, lot and serial numbers to ensure equipment compatibility and product traceability.
• All FMT Products meet the requirements of the MDD 93/42/EEC&MDD 2007/47/EC and CE marked.