DR-B083 TLSO with BOA
- Spondyloysis, Spondylitis & Scoliosis/Lordosis
- Post- Operative Discectomy(Removal of herniated disc)
- Post-Operative Laminectomy(Widening of spinal canal)
- Thoracolumbar Compression fractures / Pre & Post-Surgical treatment
- Damaged & Lax ligaments / Osteoporosis(Gradual bone disintegration) / Discopathy
- Disc Herniation & Degeneration(Slipped disc) / Acute Lumbar Sacral Sprain & Strain
- Spinal Stenosis(Narrowing of spinal canal) / Spondylolisthesis(Vertebral dislocation)
- Light Skin Friendly structures for a long time use.
- Allowing posterior & anterior reinforcements for Immobilization & Stabilization on.
- Side supplementary Straps for adjustable & additional compression & stabilization.
- The Boa® Closure System provides the easy way to the patient to by turning the dial for patient's desiring compression.
- The Boa® Closure provides micro-adjustable compression and stabilization on the upper and lower side on the back by divided left or right dials.
- Excellent breathable & ventilated Elastic material for user's maximum comfort & fitting thoracic lumbar-sacral region & increasing intra-abdominal pressure with spinal shaped Back Plate(56cm) & Front Plate(25cm)
- Thoracic Pectoral Sternum Aluminum Plate(Adjustable Height) & Abdominal reinforcement Plate for intra-abdominal pressure, Stabilization & Immobilization.