NovoSorb BTM (Biodegradable Temporising Matrix)
A unique biodegradable and biocompatible wound matrix.
NovoSorb BTM is a synthetic, biodegradable and biocompatible device designed to facilitate the dermis to grow within a patented polyurethane foam matrix. When ready, the sealing membrane is removed, leaving a fully vascularised dermis, ready for closure.
• Fully synthetic, no biologic material or
chance of cross contamination.
• No preparation, ready to use.
• Physiologically seals the wound – healing can begin.
• Clinically choose when to delaminate.
• Designed to minimise scarring and contracture.