Surgical C-Arm especially designed for orthopaedic exams requiring excellent image quality
Ideal for spine surgery30 years experience in the field of Medical Imaging will convince youApplications
Spine surgery, orthopaedic surgery, general surgery, pacemaker implants, electro-physiology, pain therapy, endoscopy and surgical proceduresKey Features
- Lightweight chassis in Aluminium alloy
- Easy to position.
- Special wheels layout for an easier and safer approach to operation table
- Silent movements
- Orientable touch-screen operator console
- 5 kW rotating anode single tank generator
- High heat content of monobloc
- Pulsed fluoroscopy speed up to 25 images per second
- High power pulsed fluoroscopy up to 40 mA per pulse
- Enhanced orbital rotation and C-arm depth
- Triple field I.I. (9 or 12 inches) with 1024x1024 CCD Camera
- New lightweight monitor trolley with 180° monitor rotation.