35 Years of Diagnostic Testing Excellence
At Sekisui Diagnostics, we help improve patient outcomes by doing what weve always done – focusing on innovating and developing highly accurate diagnostic tests, reagents and systems.
Sekisui Diagnostics developed the first homogeneous test for LDL and have become a leading provider of rapid tests in the U.S. as well as high throughput coagulation analyzer systems in Japan.
Our deep diagnostics expertise has produced a wide range of in vitro diagnostic tests and broad product lines, including:
- Clinical chemistry reagents and instrument systems
- Coagulation reagents and systems
- Infectious disease rapid tests
- Point of Care testing immunoassay system
- Enzymes and specialty biochemicals
Today, we continue to create high-sensitivity assays and diagnostic instrument solutions that help shape the future of healthcare.Global Reach, Regional Focus
Sekisui Diagnostics is a diverse global company with extensive product development capabilities and broad product lines. With worldwide state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, an international sales and distribution network, we are a solid partner for healthcare professionals, distributors, and manufacturersaround the world. Our global capabilities allow us to meet the specific needs of our wide range of customers – and customize solutions at both a regional and product level.Sekisui North America
Sekisui Diagnostics is part of Sekisui North America, a group of companies united in their dedication to developing creative technologies that make the world a better place across the industries we serve. With a commitment to supporting both local and global communities through responsible business practices, our companies produce:
- Specialty chemicals, foams and laminates that can improve safety
- High-performance plastics that can save weight, decrease fuel consumption and reduce wear and tear
- Medical diagnostics, research and clinical support that lead to faster diagnosis and quicker treatment
- Manufacturing solutions and technologies that can save help conserve resources
- Environmental-focused practices that help protect our environment and reduce the impact of maintenance and rehabilitation
The regional headquarters for SEKISUI North America, SEKISUI America Corporation (SAC), enables our companies to do MORE to support our customers, our partners and the environment. Through governance that creates fusion across our companies, SAC helps enhance value, fuel tomorrows ingenuity and operate diverse, socially-responsible organizations.Sekisui Europe
In Europe, Sekisui offers outstanding plastics for industrial applications with focus on four business fields: Transportation, Construction & Infrastructure, Electronics and Medical Diagnostics.
We are aligned in a group of 9 companies spread over seven countries with over 1,000 employees. Sekisui in Europe is able to look back on more than 50 years of experience. Our customers benefit from efficient and sustainable solutions … solutions that are based on a partnership-oriented approach and reliable services. As a group of companies, we combine our internal strengths to look beyond. Our ultimate aim is to develop outstanding solutions that will help improve peoples lives – all over the world.