SOLOASSIST II - Robotic camera control
The intelligent assistance systems SOLOASSIST is being successfully applied in visceral surgery, urology, gynaecology and cardiology.
The assistance system for MIS surgery
- Full functionality for visceral surgery, urology, gynaecology and cardiology.
- Stable and shake-free image, enhancing the quality of surgery.
- Assistants can focus their full attention on the operating procedure and thus actively support the surgeon.
Steady field of vision
-The system provides surgeons with a stable and rock-steady field of vision, even in extreme endoscope positions.
-The wide scope of movement allows surgeons full visibility of the operating sites - without any restrictions. There is no need to alter your customary way of working.
Safe and sterile work
- A stable image allows surgeons to work in a more relaxed manner, providing them with a reliable view of essentials.
- Even extreme camera positions can be retained as long as required, which is a considerable advantage over manual camera control.
- Joystick, joint and camera support are autoclavable. The SOLOASSIST itself is covered by a sterile single-use drape.
Precise robotic control
- With minimally invasive procedures, surgeons can work with both hands. Logically, the SOLOASSIST is controlled via a joystick positioned on the instrument.
- The ergonomic joystick can be adapted to fit almost all commercially available handpieces by using a clamp mount.
- The functional design of the joystick facilitates handling. The keypad enhances the safety of surgery.
Dynamic manual positioning
- At the push of a button, the arm can be moved and pulled into the required position. When the button is released, the arm is locked immediately, remaining in the set position.
- The unlocking button is located on the distal end of the arm in an easily accessible position.
- Docking to the operating table is extremely simple thanks to the quick-coupling device.
- After the surgical procedure is completed, the arm is hung onto the trolley. The trolley is fully mobile and serves for storing the SOLOASSIST.