Primus/Excellus/Dexxum T/EXA 3000/Presto/SONOST 2000/SONOST 3000/BeeTLe
1. Compact design considering the feature of patients foot and calf
Short measuring time
Portable BMD with a laptop
Easy installation and simple manual
Overall BMD analysis and the report for a follow-up examination
2. Measurement Site: Calcaneus (Heel)
Specially designed calf supporter, foot guide, and foot positioner for the accurate measurement
3. Easy replacement of balloon and easy maintenance by water tray
4. Simple replacement process for the balloon
1. SONOST 3000 is a portable stand-alone quantitative ultrasound (QUS) BMD with an embedded PC, colorful touch screen, and thermal printer.
2. Measurement Site: Calcaneus (Heel). High scan speed.
3. Portable device with Window-based embedded PC.
4. An external monitor and a keyboard can be connected through USB and VGA port.
5. Easy to move and install anywhere and anytime. Easy to operate with a simple touch due to user-friendly interface
6. SONOST-3000s algorithm for a temperature compensation function offers more accurate result by taking the nearby temperature into consideration at the time of the measurement
1. EXA-PRESTO is a cutting edge peripheral DXA that can diagnose osteoporosis easily and swiftly with the low radiation doses. Especially respecting the emotion of female patients, EXA-PRESTO embodied a sophisticated outer design with its optimal accessibility and convenience.
2. Double Energy X-ray Absorptiometry (DXA) enables an accurate and swift measuring process.
3. Cone beam technology helps an accurate diagnosis within a short scanning time and with the low radiation doses.
4. A specially designed hand positioner helps the precise positioning of an arm according to the arm length of each patient, which naturally results in the enhancement of the measuring accuracy.
5. The user-friendly interface optimizes operators convenience and allows an effective follow-up examination and treatment.
6. Systematic and ergonomic design.
1. EXA-3000 is specially designed for an easy and swift scanning of forearm and calcaneus.
2. Multi-scan for forearm and calcaneus
3. By DXA with a cone beam technology, you can diagnose accurately with a low level of radiation dose.
4. The easy and user-friendly interface of EXA-3000 offers you with the special result report suggesting a follow-up test and relevant treatment.
5. You can easily change the position of the measuring sites with the lifter. As a result, you can measure the two different areas, calcaneus and forearm, with one device.
6. The low level of radiation dose
1. DEXXUM T is a compact and space-saving central Dual X-ray Absorptiometry (DXA). Compared to the other bone mineral densitometer, DEXXUM T is an axial table DXA scanner specially designed with an innovative DXA technology.
2. DEXXUM T is an optimized system with its Pencil Beam Scanning technology for the diagnosis of osteoporosis and measurement of the BMD for post-menopausal women or men over their 50s.
3. Considering the limited space of small clinics and hospitals, we made DEXXUM T with its minimum footprint, so that you can install and use DEXXUM T as a normal patient table for the ultrasound scanner.
4. The tri-fold-type table is an operator-friendly and a patient-oriented solution for the BMD measurement.
5. We lowered the height of the table as much as possible for the safety and relaxation of the senior patients and those with relatively low heights.
1. EXCELLUS is a half body Fan Beam Dual X-ray Absorptiometry(DXA), which is designed under the new concept of a body composition analyzer capable of measuring the BMD(Bone Mineral Density) and analyzing a half body composition.
2. A Smart Fan Beam DXA of a compact concept, EXCELLUS is introduced as a new category for DXA market by maximizing the high-end functions and the strong points of our two previous models, Central DXA DEXXUM T and Whole Body DXA PRIMUS.
3. We are very proud of the compact, sophisticated and refined design of EXCELLUS.
4. From the basic measurement of the BMD (Bone Mineral Density) of AP spine, Dual Femur, Forearm, and Lateral spine, EXCELLUS supports the various bone morphology analysis such as VFA or orthopedics.
5. By measuring the area between shoulder and knee, you can analyze fat mass and lean mass. Moreover, you can diagnose your patients obesity type as Gynoid or Android and manage the patient accordingly.
1. PRIMUS is a whole body analyzer for the BMD(Bone Mineral Density), body composition, and bone morphology by scanning the whole body or a specific area of the body with its cutting edge Dual X-ray Absorptiometry(DXA) technology.
2. Based on the optimized Fan beam DXA technology, PRIMUS is leading a new design trend of medical devices with its combination of sophisticated feature and a cutting-edge touch-type console panel.
3. The console panel consisting of a touch screen and a colorful rear LED light supports the practitioner to operate the device more easily.
4. PRIMUS can measure the whole body of a patient efficiently due to the multi-channel detectors that covers a wide area with higher speed.
5. The Measuring sites of PRIMUS are the whole body or the regional areas. It can measure the BMD of AP Spine, Dual Femur, Forearm, and Lateral Spine. And regarding the body composition analysis function, it can quantitatively analyze the fat mass, lean mass, and the weight of a patient, and also there are other various analysis functions such as VFA, Orthopedics, Hip analysis, FRAX, Color Mapping.
6. Along with its widened scan area, PRIMUS shortened the examination time with a higher scan speed resulting to a more convenient examination process