- The Ideal PC-Based Spirometer for General Healthcare and Occupational Health - Sophisticated PC-based spirometer - Attractive, compact design - Suitable for adults and paediatrics - Durable measurement technology - No need for expensive disposable sensors, turbines, spirettes or flow tubes - No user calibration required - Optimal hygiene via Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF) - Powerful Spirotrac Software with real-time curves, interpretation and data trending - Choice of child friendly incentive animations to help improve patient cooperation - Intuitive Spirotrac Software future-proofs your service through various PC expansion options including interfacing with your network and electronic medical record (EMR) systems - Features latest GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-scores
The Vitalograph Pneumotrac™ PC-based Spirometer is ideal for adult and paediatric use within general healthcare and occupational health settings. The Vitalograph Pneumotrac is supplied complete with attractive hardware and software and connects directly to your laptop or PC. The precise and durable measurement technology requires no user calibration and reduces costs by eliminating the need for expensive disposable sensors, turbines, spirettes or flow tubes. Optimal hygienic operation is assured via Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF™).
Sophisticated and intuitive Vitalograph Spirotrac® Software provides the perfect environment for data collection, storage and trending analysis and includes the latest GLI predicted equations and Z-scores.
Integrated HL7 and GDT communication interfaces provide the platform for test data exchange with all common electronic medical record (EMR) systems.
- The Ultimate Low Cost, High Performance Spirometer - Low cost, entry-level model from the leader in general healthcare and occupational health spirometry test devices - Durable measurement technology - No need for expensive disposable sensors, turbines, spirettes or flow tubes - No user calibration required - Optimal hygiene via Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF) - Touchscreen for simple and intuitive operation - Includes Vitalograph Reports Software for creating editable PDF reports (for printing, filing and uploading to electronic medical record (EMR) systems) - Features latest GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-scores
The Vitalograph® micro™ is a high quality hand-held spirometer at a great value price from the leading provider of spirometry devices to general healthcare and occupational health markets. This reliable, easy-to-use, entry-level model offers all required functionalities in a full feature spirometer. The micro is unrivalled in its price range and is the ideal choice for fast, accurate testing in environments where mobility is important.
The micro features the same high performance measuring technology used across the Vitalograph range and requires no user calibration. In contrast to turbine spirometers the micro does not feature any sensitive moving parts, guaranteeing robustness and the highest possible measuring accuracy - even at very low or high flow rates.
The COMPACT Expert medical workstation features: - 12.4 inch color touch screen display - Class II Medical Device - Spirotrac software integrating the management of your subjects, visits and all of your clinical testing - Designed for secure encrypted data transmission via the internet to Vitalograph hosted central servers for analysis, review, over-reading, reporting and archiving
Vitalograph COMPACT for communication and training - Ethernet x 2 - Serial ports x 2 - USB 2.0 x 4 - Bluetooth® and WiFi dongle option - Audio out (stereo) and microphone input - DVI video output for connection to a monitor or projector
The Vitalograph COMPACT™ Expert is a medical workstation that integrates high quality spirometry, 12 Lead ECG (by Vitalograph), H12+ Holter ECG, FeNO, pulse oximetry, COPD assessment, blood pressure measurement, challenge testing and more in a flexible, integrated solution. COMPACT features secure data management using data encryption in SQL databases.
- Small handheld spirometer offering data integration and mobility - Fields for symptoms, medication use, patient reported outcomes and quality of life questions for any therapeutic area - Capturing PEF and FEV as customized for the specific protocol requirements (and full curve data if required) - Customizable alerts and test times - Secure data transfer from the study centre or transmitted directly from the subject's home for immediate population of centralized study database - Cradle for battery charging, connection to a COMPACT and automatic data exchange saves time and eliminates errors - Assured hygiene with removable flowhead, SafeTway mouthpieces or bacterial/viral filters - Remote flowhead option enables the subject to view incentives while performing the test - Customizable via Spirotrac® software to contain multiple sponsor questionnaires and PROs - Class II (US) and IIa (Europe) medical device certification ensures that the software, hardware and data transmission technologies comply with the current industry and regulatory standards - Days (not hours) of battery life - Password protected using patient PIN
Vitalograph In2itive™ e-diary combines the benefits of spirometry, sponsor questionaires and patient reported outcomes, data integration and mobility in a small lightweight handheld spirometer. Robust and accurate Fleisch Pneumotachograph flowhead and a large, high resolution colour touch-screen display makes the In2itive e-diary the ideal solution for gathering high quality data from subjects homes.
The In2itive e-diary is designed to interact directly with the COMPACT™ Expert. The e-diary is integrated with Spirotrac® software enabling each e-diary to be configured and assigned to a subject directly from the Compact workstation saving time and eliminating data entry errors. Data can be downloaded at site or sent from a subjects home via the GSM modem cradle transmitting data using the mobile phone network.
- Operator controlled selection of a 10-s sample trace, but can capture and store several minutes of 12-lead ECG recording - Visual electrode contact indication to assist operator - Wireless data transmission via Bluetooth (range:approx. 10m) - High quality multi-channel and 12-lead overview for viewing and printing - Print configurable 1 or 2 page reports - View traces as 1 x 12; 2 x 6 or 3 x 4 plus rhythm strip - Calculation of the heart rate with acoustic and visual signal - Full range of parameters are available (e.g. P duration,PQ interval, QRS period) - Automatic pacemaker detection - Rhythm analysis - HL7 & GDT data exchange capabilities
The 12-lead ECG by Vitalograph enables full 12-lead electrocardiography with very low occurrence of lead artefact. Analysis and interpretation come as standard using the world class University of Glasgow interpretation algorithm which provides detailed diagnostic suggestions and evaluation of results.
ECG measurements are captured and transmitted wirelessly for display in real-time and data is automatically saved for recall, reporting or printing.
Transmitting ECG traces wirelessly is fast and safe with no leads to trip over or create artefacts from movement or electrical sources. The built-in display provides information on electrode contact problems, heart rate, battery status, communication status and digital pacemaker detection.
Vitalograph lung monitor bt / Asthma Monitor / Bluetooth Spirometer (Android and iOS)
- For chronic disease management at home with Bluetooth transmission of data - Automatically sends data after each blow - Can also send memory dumps (up to 200 test sessions) - Indicates blow quality and number of blows in each session - FEV1, FEV6, FEF25-75 and FEV1/FEV6 - Personal best FEV1 as set in device - Management zones as set in device - Time and date of each session - Device ID automatically transmitted with the data
The lung monitor bt combines all of the features of the lung monitor with the ability to transmit results via Bluetooth using a paired device such as a mobile phone, PDA, PC or home hub. Session data and device ID may be transmitted to Vitalograph Reports or an API developers' kit is available for providers of e-Diary, home hub and telemedicine solutions. This device can be used for respiratory monitoring in clinical trials, at home, at work, in primary or in secondary care.
High Performance Cross-Infection Protection in Lung Function Testing
Available for - Jaeger/Carefusion/Vyaire, Ganshorn, ZAN/nSpire, Medisoft, MedGraphics, Lemon Medical/MEE etc.
General Features - Optimal protection for patients, staff and equipment - Traps expectorated matter, bacteria and viruses - Validated cross-contamination efficiency >99.999% - Filter dead space 55ml (excluding tapers) - Low flow impedance <0.04kPa at 1L/s - New Bite-Lip and standard Eco BVFs available for all leading makes of PFT equipment
Full Range of PFT Kits available - Eco BVF with Nose Clip - Eco BVF with Silicone Bite-On Mouthpiece + Nose Clip
Ecological Features - 100% recyclable materials - 80% reduction in energy expended during manufacturing* - 54% reduction in filter waste volume * (*compared to standard Vitalograph BVFs)
- The only web enabled peak flow meter - Easy to read graphical data display featuring data trending, personal best and asthma management plan - Report generation featuring plotting, trending and time stamping - Clinicians can be granted access to view patients PEF results online - Precise 100mm scale - longer than any other PFMs scale - Integral dust cover for hygiene and protection - Lightweight, pocket size design for convenient portability
The myPEF peak flow meter combines high quality and attractive styling with great value. This robust and easy to clean peak flow meter conforms to the ISO standard for Peak Expiratory Flow Meters.
The myPEF is supplied with a unique ID card allowing users free access to a secure website where they can enter their PEF readings, eliminating the need for paper records and supporting data accuracy and effective asthma management. Suitable for use with any web enabled device.
- For effective inhaler training on dry powder and metered dose inhalers - Validates effective use of an inhaler - Identifies poor inhaler technique - Objective identification of proper use of the inhaler device - Assists in training patients to use their inhalers correctly - Provides clear feedback and instructions to subject and trainer - Easy to use, hygienic and low cost - Can optionally be used with a spacer - Device simulator can be tailored to the exact specification of the actual inhaler to be used by subjects
The unique Vitalograph AIM™ (Aerosol Inhalation Monitor) is designed to assist medical practitioners in assessing inhaler use, whether MDI or DPI. Mastery of the correct technique will support more accurate drug delivery and good patient compliance, resulting in better quality data for your clinical trial.
- For simple, fast & accurate COPD screening - For the early detection of COPD - quickly, simply and accurately - Identifies those at risk of COPD at the pre-symptomatic stage to allow early medical intervention and facilitate better clinical outcomes - Screens out those whose FEV1 is normal, and who therefore do not have COPD, without the risk of false COPD negatives - Facilitates 'case selection' so that spirometry resources can be focused on those most likely to be diagnosed with COPD - Monitors COPD patients using their 'number', the obstructive index, FEV1 as a percent of predicted - Displays FEV1, FEV6, ratio and % predicted, obstructive index, COPD classification and lung age - Built-in quality of blow indicator on a large, easy to read display - Easy to clean flowhead - Can be used with hygienic SafeTway mouthpieces or a BVF - Displays the GOLD COPD classification (stage I - IV) to help recognise the need for a change in the patient's management plan - Requires only minimal instruction for use by non-respiratory specialists
The copd-6™ identifies those at risk of COPD at the pre-symptomatic stage to allow early medical intervention and facilitate better clinical outcomes.
This pioneering device screens out those whose FEV1 is normal and who, therefore, do not have COPD without the risk of false COPD negatives, allowing spirometry resources to be focused on those most at risk.
Vitalograph is a world leading provider of outstanding quality cardio-respiratory diagnostic devices, clinical trials and medical equipment servicing with over 50 years experience. Our extensive respiratory range includes PFT equipment, spirometers, peak flow meters, COPD screeners, asthma monitors, e-diaries, inhaler trainers and resuscitation devices. With a pioneering heritage of excellence spanning half a century Vitalograph continues to make valuable contributions to effective medical care and enhanced quality of life.
All Vitalograph spirometers are containing the current GLI Spirometry Normal Values.
From hygiene and cost reasons bacterial viral filters are the first choice disposables in spirometry. In contrast to open systems such as ultrasound spirettes and turbines Vitalograph bacterial filters / viral filters provide a mechanical barrier. This not only protects the patient and the spirometer but also prevents the employee from being exposed to viruses and bacteria during the blow. At the same time the costs per patient with Vitalograph filters are lower than with other measurement technologies.