The P.R.O Matt Plus is a powered or non-powered mattress replacement system featuring out Pressure Redistribution Optimisation (P.R.O) technology. When used with the optional control unit, the mattress provides a powered immersion or alternating pressure therapy, allowing facilities to use one mattress for both pressure ulcer prevention and treatment.Non-Powered P.R.O Technology
In the non-powered mode, the P.R.O Matt Plus internal combination air/foam cells are zoned and designed to reproduce the surface pressure profile of a therapeutic low air loss mattress. Cells automatically re-inflate in each air zone (Shoulder, torso and foot) without the need for care-giver intervention or the use of a pump. Available with raised side walls, aiding in both patient security and fall prevention.
- Four-zoned system (head, shoulder, torso and foot) inner air core automatically adjusts to each patients body profile and weight
- P.R.O. Technology valve maintains optimal air pressures in each therapy zone for superior pressure redistribution regardless of patient weight and profile
- 1″ viscoelastic topper enhances pressure redistribution and patient comfort
- Optional raised perimeter available
- Surrounding firm perimeter provides stability during patient care and contributes to patient safety by eliminating gaps between frames and siderails
- Therapy pad with these unique qualities: Fluid proof and stain resistant, low friction and low shear surface and zippered construction