T7 Emergency and Transport Ventilator
T7 can be used for treatment of breathlessness and to provide breathing support. By means of adjustable respiration parameter, you can keep ventilation through the respirator consistent with patient's own breath.
• This machine has control modes of volume-controlled ventilation, pressure-controlled ventilation, noninvasive ventilation, advanced ventilation and recovery ventilation.
• This machine has two trigger methods of flow trigger and pressure trigger.
• This equipment provides electronic PEEP function.
• This machine has 16 optional breathing modes (IPPV, V-AC, V-SIMV, PRVC, PRVC+,PCV, P-AC, P-SIMV, CPAP, CPAP+, BiPPV, BiPPV+, APRV, APRV+, CPR, RSA), to adapt to the breathing of patients under different conditions.
• This machine can adjust the oxygen concentration and the adjustable resolution of oxygen concentration is 10%.
• The large 7" screen provided for the equipment displays patient's breathing parameters and pressure curve.
Oscillogram：Paw, Flow, Volume and ETCO2, respectively (cannot be used until it is connected to ETCO2 module).
Doughnut：P-V, F-V, P-F, respectively.
• This machine is also equipped with the touch-screen functionality which allows control on the machine by touch.
• This machine has 3 emergency ventilation modes (adults, children and infants) for users to quickly choose in case of emergency.
• This machine can be connected to an external mainstream ETCO2 module to monitor end-expiratory CO2 of patients in real time.