SURGICAL MICROMOTOR FOR IMPLANTOLOGY
A Micromotor for the highest professional standards.
Suitable for implants, maxillo-facial and microsurgery procedures.
» Acrobone details - “brushless” micromotor with 200 to 40,000 rpm speed range: simple and practical operation at every speed and torque option, under any selected program
- Micromotor with contra-angles anti rotation device. Stainless steel motor case and connection cable can be both subject to several auto-cleavable.
- 33 settable reductions
- Peristaltic pump with easy to fit and remove irrigation houze with adjustable aperture diamete
- Direct access programmable functions: speed, torque, pump, reverse, reducer hand-piece
- Possibility to change the operation parameters and opportunity to memorize them
- Automatically reverse shuts off when pedal is released
- Multifunctional pedal control (optional) with reverse direction, pump on-off, start, speed adjustment and adjustable working parameter settings
- 6 pre-programmed functions and 10 selectable program settings give a total of 60 operating modes
- LCD display 38x130 mm (64x240 pixel): rear illumination with white writings on blue background and contrast control
- Two available languages: Italian and English
- Variable speed by means of pedal (optional, only if multifunctional pedal has been purchased)
- The entire system conforms to EC regulations and is covered by a full guarantee and all risks insurance