Advalange is a leading, efficient and experienced competitively priced developer of safety-critical and mission critical software for medical, laboratory, aviation, transportation and agriculture industries.
Have you ever been challenged with pressing deadlines, increasing expenses, insufficient resources, or gaps in your in-house capabilities? Look at our team: excellence in different stacks of software technologies along with with in-depth knowledge of applicable standards such as FDA/CDRH 510(k), IEC 62304, ISO 14971, ISO 13485.
Leading developers of medical & laboratory equipment selected Advalange to successfully overcome these problems.
Advalange team is experienced in all stages and aspects of software life cycle including:
Our experience in software development & software verification for medical & laboratory companies include but not limited to:
- software prototyping
- software development
- independent software verification and validation including software testing
- test automation
- certification assistance
Our customers get guaranteed advantages working with us:
- the application software for a robotic chemical laboratory;
- battery management solution for non-rechargeable medical device batteries;
- image processing for x-ray machines;
- vital sign monitors;
- defibrillation systems.
- 100% of our engineers hold at least a masters degree in computer science, math or physics;
- flexibility to use most applicable project management practices from straight waterfall to agile;
- ability to launch and manage complex SW development projects;
- good command of English, sufficient to support fast oral and written communication with customer;
- reasonable pricing for our services: software engineering hourly rates for embedded systems are capped at $40 / € 37 (fully burdened);
- hour approach: payment for productive hours only, everything else is included in our base rate: base training, attrition, overhead, downtime, applicable warranties, infrastructure;
- competitive pricing policy related to a project size and duration;
- flexible pricing models: Time & Materials, Firm Fixed Price, customized pricing to fit your project needs.
Advalange customers list includes: Tecan AG (Switzerland), Metrax GmbH (Germany), Waxwing Avionics (UK), Elbit Systems (Israel), TechSAT (Germany), CMT Medical Technologies Ltd. (Israel).
Synergy of high-end technologies and instruments onboard, flexible management and organizational structure, client-oriented approach with a special attention to communication process and culture differences adds up to each and every project success.