Jellyfish Collagen is currently available for research purposes in liquid or dried format.
Jellagens research grade soluble collagen is the best in class collagen biomaterial for researchers and scientists conducting cell culture in 2D and 3D, particularly for in-vitro studies that require optimal human modelling and translate to in-vivo studies.
Jellagen products enable the researcher to optimise their study through providing an effective starting material for culturing cells which decrease downtime.
Benefits of Jellyfish Collagen:
Medical Grade collagen coming Q2 2018
- A non mammalian source of collagen
- A disease free collagen biomaterial, particularly the risk of TSe and BSe prions
- High purity >90% jellyfish collagen
- Lower miRNA content than mammalian collagen leading to cleaner precise materials
- Batch to batch consistency
- Allows for better spore size control and bespoke cell seeding
- Material allows for efficient nutrient uptake and oxygen supply to cells
- Collagen remains fibrillar
- Provides scaffolds ideal for cell attachment
- Jellyfish collagen is non cytotoxic