Polypropylene Hernia Mesh
The Polypropylene Hernia Mesh is made of knitted polypropylene monofilaments
According to the material gram weight, the device has three types: standard type, light type, super light type; according to the device structure, the device has two types: flat type, 3-D type. Plastic bag or Plastic Blister box is the primary packaging.
The Polypropylene Hernia Mesh is a sterile, flat or three-dimensional (3-D), woven/knitted or porous material made of polypropylene, intended to be permanently implanted for abdominal hernia (e.g., inguinal, ventral/incisional, umbilical, femoral) and fascial defect repair applications. Sterile product and single use
Features and benefits:
* Bio compatible.
* Flexible, strong, elastic & Transparent mesh.
* Ideal porosity for high visibility & colonization.
* High strength & burst resistance for permanent support.
* Flexible for any anatomic placement.
* No shrinkage-provides long term material stability.
* Thinner mesh available on request for laparoscopic surgery.
* Extremely economical.
P01, P02, P03, P04, P05, D01, D02, D03, D04