Savant POCT Quantitative Test Series combined high sensitivity fluorescence microspheres technology with high specificity
immune response, support the serum, plasma, and whole blood samples, achieved fast point-of-care testings with high quality. Principles:
After the reaction is finished in the test card, insert the test card into the Savant-100 analyzer. Instrument measurement system
automatically scan the combined area with markers and the object under test, gain optical signals, than measure and analyze
the optical signal, conclude the concentration of the sample quantitatively. The test results are automatically output and storage. Advantages
(1) Sensitive and reliable:
(2) Quick and easy:
- multi-point calibration, test results more reliable;
- using internal standard curve technology, no need to calibrate when use;
- advanced membrane chromatography, optimize the reaction conditions, improve the sensitivity and accuracy;
- markers stable, strong anti-interference, test results with good repeatability ;
- sample type with whole blood, serum or plasma; without washing, direct detection after adding sample.
- 3 test modes, 3 operations to get results;
- automatic detection reagent effect, and give a quick warning to the operator;
- easy operation, short test time, can be used for tests at point of care.
- can do various test items on one analyzer
- 7 inch LCD touch screen, man-machine dialogue operation mode. Easy to operate, with powerful functions.
- Multiple Test Mode
Real-time test: insert the test card, test immediately.
Automatic test: insert test card, automatic timing, automatic measurement.
Line test: many patients use the batch test, according to the predefined queue automatic timing, reminding, and testing.
- The large amount of storage capacity, can store 100, 000 results. Results could query and process anytime.
- Continuous random sampling, 360 tests/hour, it is the fastest bedside immunoassay analyzer currently.