Mill-turn machining center from bar stock
With more than 10 years of experience acquired on our s191 model, the benchmark on the market, Bumotec launches the new series of s181, which combines the best of Swiss made know-how and a high degree of innovation.
With twin machining stations , a milling spindle capable to reach up to 40'000 rpm's and a high availability of tooling in the automatic tool magazine, Bumotec s181 has the capability to produce complex components from bar stock up to 32 mm diameter.
The machine mineral casting bed, the latest CNC technology and the linear motor drives ensure uncompromised thermic stability and performances.
Suitable for Watch, surgical instruments, medical implants and complex micro-mechanical components, the s181 is a major asset to help you to take on the actual and future industry challenges. BENEFITS
Innovative concept ensures an important productivity gain, thanks to the possibility to simultaneous machining on two working stations.
- From Bar to finished part, in one single production cycle
- Optimization of production cycle and cost per part reduced
- Up to +40% increased productivity!
- 2 machining stations
- 5 axes simultaneous machining
- Combines milling and turning
- Up to 90 positions for tooling the automatic toll changer
- CNC FANUC 31i panel