Comprehensive thinking. Innovative solutions. Reliable Service.
We are your full-service partner for industrial ethylene oxide (EtO)
sterilisation projects. Whether you need a requirement analysis, conceptual and development work, the manufacturing, commissioning or maintenance
of a sterilisation unit, you get everything from a single source.
With our long-term experience
and holistic approach, we develop efficient sterilisation solutions for medical devices and pharmaceutical products.
Whether you need a vacuum or overpressure process
, we are one of the worlds leading experts in industrial EO sterilisation and we never cease to innovate. We recently developed a Dual-EO-steriliser
, which has the ability to operate both overpressure and vacuum sterilisation cycles - depending on the products to be sterilised.
Based on a process-oriented analysis, we determine together the type of sterilisation process and the dimensions of the unit that will suit your requirements best. Most importantly, we also base this decision upon how the solution can be integrated into your existing infrastructure.
Our highly qualified employees
offer you comprehensive advice and stay by your side throughout every project phase to ensure a seamless integration and smooth operations.
Our service and maintenance team
will gladly support you and ensure the maximum operational availability and service life of your sterilisation unit. Furthermore, we can also optimise your existing system
– regardless of the manufacturer. We will update your unit with the latest technology, ensure that it meets current legal requirements and put you on the road to long-term success.Sterilisation requires planning. We are your reliable partner for lasting success.
We support you comprehensively and assume the technical and organisational responsibility for your project. Moreover, we develop and manufacture our units in accordance with relevant standards and guidelines such as ATEX, EN 1422, ISO 11135, FDA 21 CFR Part 11
and GAMP 5
. STERISYS is also EN 13485/ISO 9001
certified and all our equipment CE-marked. Your benefits with STERISYS:
- Expert advice and complete support from a prime contractor
- Turnkey, ready-to-use sterilisation systems
- Long-term viability and conservation of value, thanks to state-of-the-art components and proven industry standards
- Use of modern 3D-CAD visualisation tools to design the best possible layout of your plant
- High flexibility through efficient processes, modular design of the ancillary equipment and optimised material flow
- Manufacturing of sterilisation units of all sizes, made to order in our factory in Belgium
- Competent, on-site commissioning of equipment (including IQ/OQ testing)
- Precise project documentation
- Comprehensive maintenance and service portfolio