Eurofins Product Service GmbH is a test laboratory and certification body for electric and electronic products. Our service includes tests according to various standards and customer specifications as well as certification and approval support for more than 180 countries.
We provide competent technical support as well as one stop service for the testing and certification of your product. We are a strong and reliable partner at your side during product development until market entry.
Our main focus:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Electrical Safety
- Environmental Simulations
- Tests of active medical devices
- Tests for the aviation sector
We provide services for the automotive industry, household appliances, railway and many more industries.
We also offer workshops and seminars for the advanced training.Service overview
- conformity assessment (CE-mark) according to European Directives: R&TTE (RED), EMC, LVD, MDD, ErP-directive
- environmental simulation e.g. vibration, temperature, shock, salt fog, flammability, humidity, dust and water densitiy tests
- tests according to DO-160
- tests of active medical devices (e.g. IEC 60601)
- Bluetooth SIG
- TCB-Service for FCC
- FCB-Service for ISED (IC) Canada
- Test and Certification according to CB-Scheme
- International Type Approval support in over 180 countries worldwide (e.g. Russia, China, Brazil)
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across many industries. The Group is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing. It is also one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, pharmacology and centralized laboratory services. With more than 30,000 employees and an international network of over 375 laboratories across 41 countries in Europe,North and South America and Asia-Pacific region, Eurofins is one of the key players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
With a portfolio of over 130,000 reliable and validated analytical methods, more than 150 million assays are performed each year to establish the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability, and purity of biological substances and products. •