For All Care Receivers and Care WorkersGentle Nursing Care & SecurityRobohelper SASUKE makes transfer aid to and from bed to wheelchair easy.
The next generation in robotic nursing care, Robohelper SASUKE designed by the world-renowned designer Toshiyuki Kita was created with the concept of “More attention to gentle nursing care and security for all care receivers and care workers” in mind.
Integrating with our modern living styles, this new product will bring about next generation in nursing care.
Just like being carried up gently in both arms, SASUKE is capable of lifting the care receiver directly off the bed from underneath the sheet, while bearing its whole weight.
Because maneuvering is possible for any posture, from recumbent to sitting positions, it can be used for wide variations of wheelchairs. Deep sitting position is attained from the first care, thus greatly reducing the stress of having to adjust correct positions after transfer.
- With “Haptic Interface” technology, maneuvers are simple and instinctive as turning the levers towards the direction you want to move.
- Its arms can swing and rotate bilaterally to neatly adjust to any optimum seating posture.
The arms can also be raised and lowered to adjust to any height of various beds and wheelchairs.
For the care receiver:
- By adoption of the battery pack, the maneuvers are freely mobile and cordless.
For the worker:
- Body weight is evenly dispersed onto special sheet for comfort
- Stable transfer with minimum swaying
- No assembling of equipments required above the head/body for sense of security from non-obstructive peripheral vision
- Great reduction of stress and burden to the hip and back
- Instinctive and simple maneuvering and handling
- Stability in keeping optimum posture, from sleeping to sitting
- Compatible with wide variations of wheelchairs
- Transfer aid operable even by single person with little strength