Registrar Corp was founded in 2003 to help businesses comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations. Since opening its headquarters in Hampton, Virginia, USA, Registrar Corp has expanded to nineteen international offices and has aided more than 30,000 companies across 160 countries. Employees include former U.S. FDA officials, scientists, and industry experts. Registrar Corp offers FDA compliance assistance for the following industries:
- Food and Beverages
- Medical Devices
Registrar Corp has been a leading provider of FDA compliance assistance for more than 14 years. Our services are always provided for a low fixed-fee, never by the hour. Our multilingual Regulatory Advisors are available 24 hours a day to answer your questions via our Online Live Help. Whether youre in need of FDA registration to labeling compliance to detention assistance, Registrar Corp is ready to assist. Education and Outreach
The FDA regulatory landscape is constantly changing as FDA releases new rules and guidance documents. Registrar Corp is committed to keeping industry educated on the latest FDA requirements through blogs, trade shows, seminars, webinars, and various other outreach. Our Regulatory Specialists review every regulation thoroughly and communicate with FDA regularly to ensure full understanding of the Agencys expectations of industry.
- Subscribe to our blog
- Meet us at an upcoming trade show
- Attend a seminar or webinar
Registrar Corp provides a variety of software solutions to aid in compliance with FDA requirements.
- FDA Compliance Monitor – A tool to help food facilities and importers evaluate their suppliers FDA compliance and approve suppliers, as required under FSMA.
- Prior Notice Express – Prior Notice must be submitted to FDA for each food, beverage, or supplement shipment to the USA. Our Express service makes submitting Prior Notice quick and easy.
- FSMA Wizard – A free tool to help food facilities, importers, and farms determine their possible requirements under FDAs Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
- FCE Wizard – Determine whether products may be subject to FDA FCE-SID requirements.
- SID Verifier – Verify whether SIDs are currently on file in FDAs database.
Registrar Corp values its relationships with the Customs community. We are a member of the National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA), among others, and offer a variety of complimentary services to Brokers, including:
Five Star Service
- Advice for all FDA questions, including product codes, AofC Codes, and DUNS numbers.
- Detention assistance (we may charge the shipper to perform services to bring products into compliance, like a label revision).
- Educational webinars for your clients on the FDA regulations that matter to them most.
Registrar Corp prides itself on professional and reliable service. Dont take it from us – click here to read our customer reviews.