Dedicated to small products as wound closure strips or long and thin such as catheters, pipettes and tubes the RCN 160 is the smallest of the range.
- Pouch dimensions: width up to 160 mm - Length 50 mm to any length to produce tubing.
- Production rate : 20 to 150 pack/min
- All kind of thermo sealable material can be used such as coated papers, laminate films, aluminium foil and Tyvek® and cold seal paper also.
The most multi-purpose machine of the range is producing flat pouches four side sealed with using two reels of materials. Operated by CNC controller or SIEMENS Simotion automation this pouching machine is designed for adhesive dressings, wound dressings, gauze swabs, surgeons gloves, drapes
- Pouch dimensions : W idth up to 270 mm - Length 50 mm to infinit
- Production rate : Up to 150 pack/min
- This machine to be easily adapted for special requirements : Automated feeder system, thumb notch and hanging hole, shape cutting tools, control by camera, rejection station , stacking system, different kind of printing and labeling systems and more.
The largest in the range, the RCN320, produces flat pouches sealed on all four sides using two reels of flexible packaging material. Its distinctive feature is its ability to double or triple its production thanks to its double or triple track model.
Especially dedicated for SURGEON'S GLOVES or products of similar size.
- Pouch dimensions: W idth up to 320 mm or 2 x 160 mm - Length 50 to infinite
- Production rate : up to 150 pouches of surgical gloves/min