Thank you for visiting our page at Medica
I would like to introduce to you our line of therapeutic lasers. Since 1994, Theralase has designed, developed, and manufactured therapeutic lasers to accelerate healing, reduce inflammation, and eliminate pain. As a physiotherapist, Im sure you can see how products like these would integrate well with the other treatments and services you offer at your practice.
I also wanted to let you know about some of the benefits our laser system will provide to your patients and practice.
- Our cutting-edge TLC-2000 therapeutic laser features a new patented biofeedback technology that allows you to customize laser treatments for each patient differently. By personalizing treatment protocols using this revolutionary technology, we are able to deliver the optimal dosage to ensure that each patient receives the maximum benefit from bio-stimulation.
- Theralase therapeutic laser systems use two wavelengths (660 nm and super-pulsed 905 nm) in the same laser probe. This dual wavelength system allows practitioners to activate all cellular pathways at the same time, resulting in faster healing, inflammation reduction, and pain elimination.
- Our cutting-edge software includes over 100 clinically-designed protocols to facilitate patient treatment, and allows practitioners to save patient profiles with pain score tracking, leading to faster setups and easier progress monitoring.
- Theralase super-pulsed laser systems use 100,000 mW peak power, allowing the laser to penetrate up to 5 inches (12.7 cm) into tissue to reach even the deepest conditions. Super-pulsed delivery prevents the laser from creating any heat and ensures that the cellular pathways are properly targeted and bio-stimulated.
- Up to four probes can be connected to Theralase systems. This means that you can treat up to 4 different areas on a patient at once, or even treat 4 different patients at the same time.
- Theralase cold laser therapy systems are controlled by a tablet or wall-mountable touchscreen PC to make it as easy and convenient as possible to operate this state-of-the-art laser technology. As well, our handheld laser units are extremely portable and feature rechargeable ion batteries to make it easy to treat your patients in any care setting.
- Most technical issues can be identified and fixed through remote technical support, resulting in fewer lost hours and less downtime affecting your practice.
- Theralase cold laser therapy systems offer the best support in the market. All of our systems come with a 5 year parts warranty. All new Theralase clients receive in-depth clinical training and support from our dedicated clinical education practitioner, as well as a host of other clinical resources designed to help you build your laser therapy business.
- Every practice that purchases a Theralase system is automatically added to the clinic locator tool on the theralase.com website, which helps patients find clinics in their community that offer Theralase treatments.
For more information on Theralase cold laser therapy systems, please visit www.theralase.com/physio.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss how Theralase therapeutic laser systems can help your patients recover faster and advance your practice, please contact me at email@example.com or by phone at +1416-316-2082.