This generator family
is based on a single hardware platform and is using state-of-the-art micro-processor technology. The output power of the generator, in the range from 30 kW up to 80 kW
, as well as all individual options are enabled or disabled by software.
A remote diagnosis can be carried out via Internet. An error list can be evaluated, as well as a virtual oscilloscope, which displays kV, mA and exposure time.
The generator consists of 4 modules only. In service case, only complete modules are exchanged.Technical Data:
· 30 -80 kW
· 40 – 150 kV
· Shortest exposure time 1 ms
· Automatic Exposure Control
· Dose Area Product measurement
· Single x-ray exposures
· X-ray exposure series
· Continuous fluoroscopy
· Pulsed fluoroscopy, max. 30 images/sec.
· high dose fluoroscopyHardware Option:
· Anode high speed-starter 8000 U/min for generators with an output power of 65 kW or 80 kW.The generator can be controlled via the built in RS 232 interface by:
- generator GUI software delivered with generator, running on a touch panel PC (with Windows operating system);
- generator GUI software + digipaX PACS solution with integrated acquisition module for Varex Imaging (Perkin Elmer) DR-flat panels
- acquisition software from various DR manufacturers where the GENESIS DT generator control is integrated (e.g. Konica Minolta, I-Ray, E-COM).