Polystyrene particles synthesized by emulsion polymerization with very narrow size distribution. Commonly used for physical adsorption of proteins to the surface of the particles in applications like turbidimetry, slide agglutination…Variables
- Particle size: from 50 to 2000 nm.
- Cleaning process.
AJ-Plain particles are used in diagnostic applications (turbidimetry, nephelometry, slide agglutinations …), as calibration standards, colloidal models…
Examples of reference codes to identify the latexes
- AJ08: Dispersion of particles with a mean particle size of 80 nm.
- AJ20: Dispersion with a mean particle size of 200 nm.
- AJ20-Clean: Precleaned dispersion with a mean size of 200 nm.
- AJ1000: Dispersion with a mean particle size of 1000 nm.