For all hair colors and skin types
In the more developed and therefore particularly skin-friendly diode+ technology
light energy is applied simultaneously in the three wavelengths 755 nm,
810 nm and 1064 nm by use of only one water-cooled handpiece. The application
is carried out by „In Motion“ technique with low energy and therefore
can be performed painlessly.
755 nm (Alexandrite) aims at the bulge of the hair follicle and is particularly
effective for superficial embedded hair such as on eyebrows or upper lip, pale
skin types and blond and red hair.
810 nm (Diode) aims at the bulge and the hair bulb and thus deeper into the
hair follicle. Thereby moderate melanin absorption makes it safe for darker
skin types and ideal for the application of areas like arms, legs, cheeks and
1064 nm (Nd:YAG) enables deeper penetration within the hair follicle, and
aims at bulb and papilla, so this wavelength is ideal for deeply embedded
hair, such as in the areas head hair, armpits and groin area. Even lower melanin
absorption makes it safe for dark skin types.
- Three wavelengths - 755 nm / 810 nm / 1064 nm - in one single handpiece.
- Low-frequency „In Motion“ technology.
- Automatic programs and individual settings.
- Handpiece with integrated water cooling of the diodes from 0° to -5°C.
- Life time of lamp: 10 million pulses.
- Android-based user interface.
- Reliable. Made in Germany.