A nerve conduction study (NCS) is a medical diagnostic test commonly used to evaluate the function, especially the ability of electrical conduction, of the motor and sensory nerves of the human body.
BIONEN NCS Subdermal Needle Electrodes are designed and manufactured to guarantee high reliability during the exams.
The needle is made of Stainless Steel AISI 304, this material guarantees strenght and flexibility for a perfect funtionality of the electrode.
For U.S. market: Products with FDA 510(k) clearance
- optimized tip grinding process for an easy and painless skin penetration
- same needle holder of EMG concentric needle to avoid changing it during the exam
- ergonomic hub for a secure grip by the operator
- Packaging: single pouch
- Sale Packaging: 25 electrodes
- Sterilization: Gamma Rays
- Shelf Life: 60 months (5 years) from sterilization