Rhinotest 500 is a small, portable electronic medical device, consisting precise measurement unit and internal computer for taking measurements and evaluating test results.
Basic advantages of Rhinotest 500:
- up-to-date pneumotachograph heads
- immediate ability to operate after head replacing
- ability to data transmission to any PC compatible with MS Windows based system
- full keyboard for patient data and examination results description input
- high resolution graphical LCD display for graphs and chart of results viewing
- data base with capacity 100 tests
- ability to connect computer or thermal printer
- ability to input and storage your own institution letterhead (3 lines for 40 characters)
- ability to enter and storage your comments of the test taken
- small dimension and small weight
First name, last name, date of birth, body weigh, height, sex, test identification number,
Identification number of patient, physician name.
Anterior method by Broms and by standard:
RnRSln, RnRBln, RnRSEx, RnRBEx, RnLSln, RnLBln, RnLSEx, RnLBEx, RnSln, RnBln, RnSEx, RnBEx, SD.
Posterior method by Broms and by standard: RnpSln, RnpBln, RnpSEx, RnpBEx, SD.
Nasa minute ventilation:
NPEF, NFEV1, NFVCEx, NFVCln, NVCEx, NMEF75, NMEF50, NMEF25, NPlF, NMlF50.
Data base allows for storing records of 100 tests. Also, data base makes possible to compare 2 examination results
and 4 selected parameters from 30 tests for one patient. Both instruments are standard equipped with software for
data transmission to any PC computer with Microsoft Windows based system.
Rhinomanometer is standard equipped with RS port and centronics,
allowing connection with thermal and computer printer.
- Flow range. ± 18 l/s
- Flow measurement accuracy < 2 %
- Usable flow resolution ± 10 ml/s
- Pressure range ± 1,25 kPa
- Pressure measurement accuracy ± 1 %
- Pressure measurement resolution ± 1 Pa
- Dimensions 334x240x40 mm
- Weight (without printer) 1,4 kg
- Power supply 230 V 50 Hz, 6 VA