Product category: General Diagnostics, Heart circulation diagnostics, Cardiography equipment and accessories (ECG, PCG, MCG), Patient monitoring systems / Measuring stations, Oximeters, oxygen saturation meters, Oxygen equipment, Monitoring equipment for oxygenation and oxygen diagnostic apparatus, Surgical instruments and products
Pulse Oximetry Sensors
• FMT provides reusable pulse oximetry sensors for continuous monitoring of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate in compatible with different manufacturers of pulse oximeters and patient monitors.
• FMT offers comfortable, durable and accurate pulse oximetry sensors designed to fit adult, pediatric and infant patients.
• Specially designed, polyurethane jacketed cable, flexible bend reliefs at the connector and sensor end provide extra durability and extend product life of FMT pulse oximetry sensors.
• Dual shielded cable assures signal integrity.
• FMT pulse oximetry sensors use all medical grade Polyurethane, Silicone, Santroprene, Polypropylene and ABS components. No LATEX. No PVC to maximize patient safety and comfort by minimizing the risk of bio-compatibility problems.
• The wide range of available connectors and precision optoelectronic components that meet the specifications and performance levels of the OEM sensors make FMT oximetry sensors compatible with most of the pulse oximeters and patient monitors in the market.
• FMT pulse oximetry sensors have part, lot and serial numbers to ensure equipment compatibility and product traceability.
• All FMT Products meet the requirements of the MDD 93/42/EEC&MDD 2007/47/EC and CE marked.