Maxtec is proud to introduce the all-new MaxBlend 2, designed with years of customer feedback in mind. This easy-to-use, low-maintenance blender has a host of new features and improvements, including a backlit LCD and acrylic flow meter, smart alarms, DC power port, extended battery life, and more—all backed by the Maxtec two-year warranty.
Maxtec combines their advanced air/O2 blending technology with their globally acclaimed oxygen monitoring technology. Maxtec offers the Low-Flow and High-Flow blenders with a built-in monitor that allows you to measure oxygen percentage in a clean and dry environment, away from the patient.
- Three-in-one blender
- Helps eliminate cross-contamination
- Provides measurements free from temperature, pressure, and humidity
- Large, backlit LCD with low-light sensor
- 15% to 99% low alarm capabilities
- Multiple flow meter configurations and bleed control
- DC power port for optional, remote power supply
- Smart alarms – sets alarms 3% +/- current reading