Safety for your team and patients
VACULAS 3000 includes all aspects of an effective, high-performance smoke evacuator for surgical purposes.
This medical device is optimised for clearing the air in operating rooms of fume and gas constituents created by vaporization of human or animal tissue by Laser or HF (high frequency) / RF (radio frequency) generators. Additionally, the optional FLUID upgrade kit allows the removal of smaller amounts of liquids.
This smoke evacuator has an extraordinary retention rate of 99.99999995 % @ 0,01 µm which is achieved by the combination of a primary filter and the ULPA high-efficiency main particle filter. Even with the powerful suction rate of up to 950 liters / minute, the smallest (bioactive) virus particles, aerosols, organic gases, and unpleasant smells are effectively removed.Key advantages
- Powerful suction at lowest possible noise level
- Removes even smallest particles and smells, improves sight during surgery
- Modern touch screen with intuitive user interface
- Comfortable wireless control of smoke removal by the laser device
- Highly manoeuvrable with easy run castor wheels
- Adjustable timer to remove lingering smoke particles even after activation
- With FLUID Upgrade Kit: Ideal for surgeries involving fluids (e.g. in gynecology)