INCLIX, Quantitative Immunoassay Analyzer (CE marked)
INCLIX™ is an immunochromatographic analyzer providing immediate point-of-care testing (POCT) at patient care settings or clinical laboratories. It facilitates automatic detection of various biomarkers for cardiovascular disease, infectious disease, cancer, diabetes, allergy, and etc. with high accuracy and sensitivity.
INCLIX™ analyzer is a compact, easy-to-use and cost-effective multi-parameter POCT instrument and its unique user friendly software provides an efficient data management system.
* Parameters Available with CE mark: HbA1c, PCT, Troponin I, CRP, hsCRP, Dual CRP(CRP+hs-CRP), Influenza A&B
* Other tests (β-hCG, Total-hCG, Total IgE, PSA, TSH, T3, T4, Vitamin D, D-dimer, Zika IgM/IgG, etc.) are also coming soon in 2018.
• Good accuracy owning to superior CMOS sensor & our own Algorism
• 10,000 test results data storage
• Instrument Check by Reference Kit
• Remote Support available (when connected via Internet)
• Built-in Thermal Printer and Barcode Scanner
• Data export to USB(PDF, Excel), Email and LIS
• Storage Temperature of Test Cassette & Buffer : Room temperature, 2 ~ 30 ℃
• Shelf Life of Test Cassette & Buffer : 24 months