Scala L4301 PRC
Scala beds are used in the intensive care unit. These beds system responds to the evolving needs of caregivers, patients and healthcare facilities and designed to help userscomfort positioning and transporting.
Todays nursing professionals encounter more challenges than before, that is why Sina is committed to developing Scalas group that address your most critical issues.
Variety features of these beds provided freedom of choices for users according their demands.
Scala beds can help support the most rigorous critical care therapies and handle complex ICU situations. Scala beds intuitively and efficiently facilitates patient care while complementing caregiver expertise
The most important feature of this product, Designed with an intermediate support position that allows patients to help themselves enter or exit the bed—helping reduce the risk of falls and the risk of injury to the patients.
Another feature of this bed is Qualifying the positions are electrically by control panel for patient and nurse separately.
Possibility of positions locking and electric CPR, cardia chair are the functions of this product that these features solely have been considered at the design and construction of the beds for the convenience of patients and nurses fast control of patient.
Strong unbreakable plastic mattress platform and unique design is especial features of these beds. accomplish their goals and provides easy to use solution to help nurses manage patient safety.
- Mattress platform is four section – three cranks with integrated plastic surface, 4mm thickness, rigid, and strengthened chassis
- Backrest, knee raise, Hi- Low and Trend/ Rev. Trend adjustments are electrically
- Backrest section is radiolucent with a cassette holder
- Four segmented plastic sideboard
- Two ACP on both side of the side board that can be adjusted and be locked by the nurse
-Three- function positioning control accessible to the patient
- Detachable head/ foot boards
- Washable and disinfectable
- Air flow capability under the mattress
-CPR handle on two side for flattening bed rapidly
- Electrical CPR is available.
-Four castors with central/directional brakes
- Foot section is adjustable by means of a rack device
- Four rubber bumpers at each corner.
-Main power supply: 220V, 50 Hz, 24 DC
-Max. power input :500 watt
-Electrical current protection: Class1
-Electrical shock position: Type B
-Duty cycle: %10
-Dust proof and water resistant: IP66
- IV stand holder at each corner.
- Chest bottle holder.
- Monkey Bar holder.
DIMENTIONS AND BASIC INFORMATION
- Over all: 2300 × 1100 mm
- Matters platform: 2000 × 900mm.
- Back rest angle: 0 – 〖80〗^°
- Knee raise angle: 0 – 〖35〗^°
- Hi-low: 530 – 800 mm
-Castors: 125 mm diameter central/directional brakes
- Max. load: 250kg.