The Zero version is an infant crib with a fixed height (80 cm) and available in a matress base length of 70 cm or 90 cm, 1-section mattress base with manual gas spring supported Tendelenburg adjustment (12º), single wheel lock system and 125 mm diameter castors.
You can choose between a washable or an non-washable version.
The Zero is one of many versions of the 3165 model. All different versions share the same unique mix of features and specifications such as:
- Side rails (bars or plexiglass) are adjustable in 4 positions: high, mid high, mid low and low.
- Child proof operation of the side rails, inside and outside the bed.
- Highest position of the side rails 480 mm, distance between bars 60 mm.
- Matress base width 50 cm.
- Detachable mattress base; ideal for cleaning.
- Removable and interchangeable head and foot ends (bars or plexiglass).
- Child proof operation for removal of head and foot end frames.
- Free tube access (e.g. oxygen) alongside the head and foot end.
- Tubes can stay connected to the patient while the end frames are removed in emergency situations.
- 360º access to the patient within seconds.
- All manual or electrical functions are continuously adjustable.
- Swifel castors, anti static.
- Options include: urine bag holders, DIN-rail, drip holders, push/pull handles, IV-poles, attachment tubes for electric drip pumps etc.