INTENSIVE CARE UNIT PATIENT BED (ICU-FIVEMOTOR)
• Height, trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg and right-left lateral tilt
movements can be made by 3 column motor.
• Trendelenburg angle is 12 °.
• Lateral tilt angle is 17 °.
• Backrest section can be adjusted between 0 ° - 70 ° by the motor with 4000 N power.
• Backrest section prevents the patients from compression by sliding back during lifting.
• Knee section can be adjusted between 0 ° - 35 ° by the motor with 4000 N power.
• Supported by a battery against power failures.
• Footrest section may take reverse V, fowler and vascular position with a manual gear system.
• All functions can be controlled by the hand control.
• All the controls are provided by the nurse panel placed in the foot part and besides,
the functions in the hand control can be locked by the locking system in the nurse panel.
• Electronic CPR can be made in emergencies by the CPR button on the nurse panel.
• Control Panels with locking features are located inside and outside parts of the side rails.
• Foot Controls are located at the bottom of either side of the bed to adjust the height and lateral tilt movements.
• Mattress platform and bottom chassis of the bed is coated with ABS plastic material.
• Headboards are made of ABS plastic material and can easily be removed if desired.
• Side rails are in four piece, opened and closed in a comfortable way through the latches at the bottom.
• Side rails are made of ABS plastic material.
• There is one height adjustable serum mounting bracket. This strap can be attached to the four corners of the bed.
• Four 360 degrees wivel casters, ABS covered, antistatic property, central brake and direction lock systems.
• There are four damper wheels, made up of PVC, elastic, can absorb the impacts, in four corners of the bed.
• All metal parts are coated with electrostatic powder paint.