Our 96 well plates are offered with a wide range of surfaces offering the proper instrument for the needs of every user.
Available standard surfaces are:
- Medium binding capacity - hydrophobic surface suitable for passive adsorption of proteins with different grades of hydrophobicity
- High binding capacity - hydrophilic surface suitable for passive adsorption of proteins with different grades of hydrophilicity
- No binding capacity - a surface that prevents the binding of proteins to the wells. Addressed to those procedures that need to avoid any modification of the activity of the molecules (e.g. enzymes) induced by the reactions that could occur with the well surface.
FEATURED COATED SURFACES
- Biotin : Biotin coated plates can be used in immunoassays with avidin, streptavidin, neutravidin or other biotin-binding proteins
- Streptavidin-Streptavidin HB-Neutravidin : Coated Plates can be used in immunoassays for binding antibodies or probes for ELISA and other target-specific assays
- Protein A - Protein G - Protein A/G : these plates provide alternative to direct, passive adsorption methods for immobilizing antibodies for ELISA and other plates-based assay techniques
- Concanavalin A - Jacalin - Wheat Germ: Lectin coated plates can be used in assays for binding carbohydrate-binding proteins and glycoproteins
- Poly-D-Lysine - Poly-L-lysine - Poly-L-Arginine: Polyamino acids coated plates can be used to exploit their high density of ɑ amino, ɑ carboxyl, ɛ amino, guanidine groups to react through electrostatic and stereospecific bonds
- Calmodulin : Calmodulin Coated Plates can be used in assays for binding specific proteins mainly with hydrophobic sites in their surface
- Heparin catcher : Heparin catcher coated plates can be used to immobilize heparin without having to modify the molecule in some way
- Amine (primary amine) - Carboxyl - Maleimide : Amine, Carboxyl, Maleimide coated plates can be used for binding peptides or other molecules through covalent specific bonds
- S econdary Antibodies Coated Plates: Goat anti-mouse IgG and - Goat anti-rabbit IgG can be used for binding antibodies when they are available in low quantities, denaturated and even when they are present in an impure protein samples
Customised surfaces are developed jointly with the customer in order to optimize the kit's performance.