The established industrial units RM 16 to 210
from 13 to 210 litres
- Welded cleaning tank − Made of 2 mm stainless steel AISI 316 Ti
- Weir − Floating contamination like particles, oil and grease can be
removed from the bath surface using an oil separator.
- Filling level mark − Well recognizable imprint for the minimum filling
level of the cleaning fl uid.
- Additional outlet − For connection of an oil separator or for emptying the fl uid behind the weir.
- Drain for 3-way ball valve − For emptying or refi lling the tank or connecting to a filtration.
- Heating − On/off with pilot lamp, temperature thermostatically adjustable from 30 to 80 °C.
- Drip-proof housing − Made of stainless steel AISI 304.
- Ultrasound − On/off with pilot lamp, timer 1 to 15 min. or continuous operation.
- Ultrasonic generator (built-in) − Frequency 40 kHz.Additionally from RM 110
- Spraying pipe − Generates in connection with an oil seperator a movement on the liquids surface that leads fl oating oil and grease from the bath surface into the overfl ow weir.
- Liquid level switch for dry run protection of heating and ultrasonic transducers.
- Height-adjustable feet