Sterile Latex Powdered or Powder-Free Surgical Gloves for Double Gloving
Design to reduce Orthopaedic Surgery Risks. Tough on the outside, gentle on the inside.Enhanced MLPC Technology for Safety and Comfort
Adventa Health had invented a very Unique MLPC Technology (Multilayered Polymer Coating) which enhanced and presents an incredible donning experience for the user, even during double donning.Design for Prick Risk & Safety
Maxitex Duplex is a gloving system that considerably reduce the risks of contact with body fluids. The Protective Secondary glove is the outer or overglove that is speci!cally designed for tear and pierce resistance. This toughened glove is just slightly thicker and allows better resistance against cuts/pricks. The Primary glove is made in bright colour to expose barrier penetration if any after the secondary glove is remove. Made soft and elastic, it is comfortable to be used as an underglove. By using Maxitex Duplex, the risk of MMA (Bone Cement) penetrating through the glove set is lower than other rubber based gloves.Anatomical Design
Each pair of Adventa Health gloves is anatomically designed. The curved !ngers follow the natural finger shapes at rest to reduce fatigue and finger dexterity, even during rigorous procedures.Excellent Double Donning/Damp Donning
The special ergonomically designed mould produce glove of high comfort. The multilayered coating enable excellent double donning and damp hand donning with moisture absorbent.
- Dual glove set packing in one pouch
- Glove length:- 280mm (Underglove); 290mm (Primary)
- Supreme donning enable double & wet hand donning
- Size available from 5.5 untill 9
- AQL 0.65 final shipment inspection
- Shelf life 3 years
- Anti Roll Down Beading Design
- Undetectable protein level (very low risk of class 1 allergy)
- Excellent fit and reduced finger fatigue.
- Optimal grip for full range of delicate surgical procedures.
- Sterilization by irradiation for guaranteed sterility.