• A major breakthrough in antimicrobial barriers that encompass cost advantages • Unique combination of silver, alginate, and maltodextrin designed to create the optimal moist wound environment important to healing •Provides quick and sustained antimicrobial barrier against a broad spectrum of wound pathogens for up to five days including methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and E. Coli • Does not induce bacterial resistance • Excellent exudate management, helping reduce the risk of peri-wound maceration • Available with integrated foam backing for increased absorption and comfort • Algidex paste, gel or thin sheets for large surface areas or deep wounds • Silver is evenly distributed in the ionic state • Does NOT require activation or the use of sterile distilled water • Longer wear-time for fewer dressing changes, resulting in cost savings • Easy application and removal • Will not adhere to wound upon removal • Non-staining • Non-irritating, Not made with natural rubber latex • Primary dressing & Secondary dressing option
Algidex Ag® Hydrogel Gauze High Powered Autolytic Debridement
• Facilitates autolytic debridement • Provides quick and sustained antimicrobial barrier against a broad spectrum of wound pathogens • Specially woven gauze will not ravel, lint, or fray • Can be cut to desired length • Decreases wound odor • Absorbs wound exudate • Primary dressing
• Absorbs wound exudate • Decreases wound odor • Specially woven gauze will not ravel, lint, or fray • Provided in 5 yd. strips • Can be cut to desired length • Provides quick and sustained antimicrobial barrier against a broad spectrum of wound pathogens • Convenient easy to open bottle
• Provides quick and sustained antimicrobial barrier against a broad spectrum of wound pathogens associated with catheter related infections • Absorbs moisture around the catheter insertion site • Sterile patch of polyurethane foam coated with an ionic silver alginate and maltodextrin matrix • Does NOT require activation • Up to five days wear time • Non-irritating • Non-staining
• A non-adherent, water-based gel wafer supported by a fabric scrim and bonded to a semi-permeable polyurethane film • Offers the consistency of a hydrocolloid with the sensitivity of a hydrogel •Transparent for easy visual assessment of wound site • Breathable film enables moisture vapor transmission from gel after drainage is absorbed to help prevent maceration • Polyurethane film protects from entry of pathogens into wound site • Cool and moist to touch for soothing sensation • No messy residue • Easily conforms to hard-to-dress areas and irregular wound sites • Available without adhesive border, with tranparent film border or Covaderm fabric tape border to eliminate adhesive taping • Primary or secondary dressing
Founded in 1973, USA-based medical device manufacturer DeRoyal is committed to improving both the clinical quality and economic health of its customers. With 2,000 employees, 2.5 million square feet under roof, operations in six countries and six U.S. states and manufacturing assets on three continents, DeRoyal brings value to its customers in several distinct markets; these include surgical devices, unitized delivery systems, orthopedic supports & bracing, wound care dressings as well as orthopedic implants. Key core competencies include injection molding, device assembly, metal fabrication, converting, electronics assembly as well as sterilization services. DeRoyal combines these fundamental manufacturing capabilities with its own unique services and information technology tools to deliver unparalleled value to its customers with a particular expertise in disrupting dysfunctional markets.