Westlake Global Compounds' Research and Development team serves and supports all customers by providing proactive technical, analytical and developmental assistance. The R&D team strives to combine product development and production synergies to achieve optimum performance and quality compounds.
Westlake Global Compounds accomplishes this through:
- Development: Customizing Rigid and Flexible PVC compounds that meet customer requirements.
- Innovation: Providing customers with breakthrough technologies that meet environmental, economic and social demands.
- Regulatory Compliance: Gaining approvals and compliance through regulatory agencies, such as NSF, UL, CSA, RoHS, Conflict of Minerals, Reach, LEED, IMDS and FDA.
- Processing: Specifying processing parameters to customers and aiding in scrap reduction.
- Field Trials: Assisting customers in obtaining optimal processing and quality products on customer equipment.
- Design: Recommending equipment and tooling designs, along with processing conditions, to customers.
Learn more on:
Exhibitor Data Sheet