DRAPE WITH ANTERIOR ACCESS OF THE HIP-JOINT
The anterior access surgical technique to the coxo femoral joint allows a conservative and an anatomically respectful approach to hip surgery of the joint.
The quickest and better performing solution for setting up the operating field is a single drape that can fully cover the patient, guaranteeing maximum safety during the setting up phase.
The new disposable nonwoven Betatex drape for hip prosthesis with anterior access is a unique drape realized in accordance with all the demands requested by the procedure and it is exclusively devoted to this kind of surgery:
IT INCREASES THE STERILTY GUARANTEE compared to several drapes and it helps to decrease the operating field preparation times. The multi-layers and waterproof drape guarantees an optimal barrier to liquids and bacterium and an optimal absorbency thanks to the superabsorbent reinforcement. It is provided with incision film and an elastomer stockinette.ADVANTAGES
- An only one drape to prepare the operating field
- Preparation times decreased of about 70%
- Minor risk of contamination
- Higher field holding
- Large area of superabsorbent reinforcement
- Higher protection for the perineal area
- Fenestrations with included incision film
- Elastomer stockinette
- Internal protection in gauze material
Exhibitor Data Sheet