The 6,000th QA3 Variable Height Patient Trolley from British medical supplier Anetic Aid emerged from the production line in Portsmouth this September - complete, tested and ready for duty!
Less than 10 years since the trolley was officially launched at the 1997 NATN Conference and Exhibition in Harrogate, England, the trolley has become Anetic Aid’s flagship product and is now a familiar sight in virtually every NHS and private hospital in the UK – and a growing number overseas.
It was developed following a two-year research programme which included extensive trials in theatres, X-ray and A&E departments and has been continuously refined and improved throughout the nine years of production.
Sales Director Andrew Curtin explained:‘With the QA3, we set out to create a new concept in patient trolleys – giving hospital staff something more manoeuvrable and light-weight than they had ever seen before. We wanted to provide unrivalled comfort for patients and accessibility for anaesthetists.’
Among the trolley’s special features which users rate most highly are:
• Advanced steering and braking
• Pedal-operated hydraulic lifting mechanism
• Gas-assisted back lift – adjustable from horizontal to near vertical
• Hydraulic tilt mechanism for rapid but smooth Trendelenberg manoeuvres
• Vertically operated cotsides with added horizontal position feature
• K8 pressure care mattress - anti micro bacterial water-resistant, vapour permeable and latex-free
There is also a special A&E/X-ray version of the trolley with an X-ray translucent platform.
For more information, visit Anetic Aid at stand no A13 in Hall 14 or
call Anetic Aid on +44 1943 878647 or visit the website www.aneticaid.co.uk