Integrated Technologies Limited has over 30 years of design and manufacturing experience in the medical, diagnostic, analytical and laboratory instrumentation market. Until 2006, this has been exclusively under contract for other companies.
With our continued success and ever broadening horizons, we have launched our own brand of instruments to address specific gaps in the market for small laboratory instrumentation. Aimed at the lower throughput users, these initial products carry ITL’s own product brand name VITL.
The range includes the following:
• The VTS - a variable temperature heat sealer for sealing foils and films to microtitre plates
• The Plate Defroster - a defroster for faster defrosting of plates and microtubes
• The Microwell illuminator - a plate illuminator to aid manual processing of a 96 well microtitre plate
• The Microtube selector – a programmable system that presents microtubes for processing
• The MSR - a magnetic sample rotation system that allows incubation and magnetic separation at the same time.
ITL’s initial range of products can be seen together for the first time in Europe on stand H20 in Halle 3 at Medica 2006 and on our website.