Thought Technology is excited to launch the new EEG Suite Supported by Online Workshops
Register for an Online Course ($US250) and SAVE 50% on the EEG Suite
The New EEG Suite is the result of two years of extensive research by dozens of clinicians & software specialists.
Features of the EEG Suite:
• On-the-fly cut-off frequency adjustments
• Impedance detection and indicator
• Auto or manual threshold instruments with user-specified target percentage of time
• Single and dual-monitor display screens
• Real-time epoch statistics for instant trend graphing
What tasks can I achieve with it?
The EEG Suite is designed to include all the clinical tools for:
• Verifying signal quality (sensor placement)
• Monitoring and assessing EEG activity
• Performing EEG biofeedback sessions (neurofeedback training)
• Reviewing recorded data for the purpose of artifact rejection
• Generating session reports
You can accomplish three essential clinical tasks:
• Assessments: A 4 activity baseline assessment gives a quick overview of brain activity on 1 EEG channel across 4 activities: Eyes open, eyes closed, math task and listening task. (Note: The suite does not provide any multi-channel or QEEG assessment. Please refer to www.bfe.org to see the BFE suites which utilize these assessments.)
• Training: Teach the client new self regulation strategies through biofeedback by recording open display sessions with 1 to 5 training screens or by running a training script.
• Follow-ups: Perform regular evaluations of a client’s progress by running regular pre- and post- baseline scripts and generating trend reports. Trend reports give a quick overview of a client’s outcome and rapidly demonstrate the learning curve.
What’s in the Suite? (Contents)
• Over 70 screens for 1 channel EEG
• Over 20 screens for 2 channel EEG
• 9 screens for 1 EEG with physiology for open display sessions
• 4 channel sets for ProComp Infiniti, ProComp+ & ProComp2, 8 channel sets for ProComp5,
• Pre- and post-training assessment scripts
• One four activity baseline assessment (eyes open, closed and two tasks), available in 1 or 2 monitor configurations
• 1 user-band training script (i.e. user defined reward and inhibits) that takes the client through 10 trials (User defined trial duration) and can be used for generating “within session” trend reports
• 1 training script for relaxation using alpha-theta that plays relaxing sounds with either ocean or babbling brook sounds for theta or alpha dominance
• 30 animations, 17 MP3 songs & sound effects, 51 MIDI songs
• Standard Bands:
o Alpha amplitude (range)
o Alpha peak frequency
o Alpha theta
o Beta amplitude (& counter)
o SMR amplitude (& counter)
o Theta beta
o Theta SMR
o Wide band
• 3 User Bands: 1 reward and 2 inhibits. The cut-off frequencies for the 3 bands are definable on-the-fly by users.
• 6 User Bands: 2 rewards and up-to 4 inhibits. The cut-off frequencies for all the bands are definable on-the-fly.
• Multiple Bands: 10 user-defined EEG bands defined as 1 reward and 9 inhibits. The cut-off frequencies for all the bands are definable on-the-fly.
• 3 User bands & physiology: standard 1 reward + 2 inhibit protocol for any 3 EEG bands with EMG, skin conductance (SC) and temperature training. This protocol is ideal for training focus or attention while monitoring the physiological indicators of relaxation (EMG & SC down + temperature up).
• User bands & HRV (heart rate variability): Same as above with the standard very low frequency (VLF), low frequency (LF) and high frequency (HF) heart rate variability components.
• 2 EEG Standard Bands: Includes screens to do coherence training for most standard bands and a 2 channel Beta-SMR training.
• 2 EEG User Bands: Includes screens to do coherence training for user bands and a 2 channel user-defined bands training (1 reward & 2 inhibits per side).
To ensure that you take full advantage of the functions and features of the new suite, we encourage you to register for a Thought Technology Online Course.
Benefits of Online Training:
• Accredited by BCIA to fulfill continuing education requirements for recertification.
• Requires only four 1.5 hour session over 2 weeks.
• No travel expense, learn from the comfort of your home or office while you observe the instructor’s screen over the internet.
• Qualified instructors specializing in Neurofeedback or Peripheral Biofeedback
• Limited number (max. 4) of participants providing a hands-on training experience.
• Adaptation of course lessons to your individual needs
• Extensive technical assistance throughout the course
Online Training is only $250 for the equivalent of a 1-day workshop with a total of 6-hours of instruction.
* PROMO CODE: P02S
Offer expires Dec. 31, 2007
For more information, please visit www.thoughttechnology.com/intro.htm. To register, please contact and mention the promotion code to:
514-489-8251, ext 135
1-800-361-3651, ext 135